The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
I know I'm bringing back an old thread (apologies), but we've just been talking about Caramac and although I'm not a huge fan of Kit Kats, it reminded me of the legend that was:

Kit Cat Caramac (give a dog a bone.)

Bring that back please Nestlé.
I will concede the Caramac version is very close to being better than a Twix. But not quite.
I never saw that. It sounds nice. Kit Kat Caramac Chunky would be awesome.
It definitely would! That would be better than Twix.
foot-loose wrote:We have managed to get you to admit that a product that Kit Kat have not yet made would beat a twix. We are now only a few steps away from you finally realising the truth.

Yes. But that's not saying a lot, I could say anything that Kit Kat has not yet made would be better than a Twix. Like a treacle sponge or something.

The truth is that regular Twix's are better than regular Kit Kats.
By nade
This talk of a Caramac and Twix makes me think of making a Twix Caramac? Maybe oneday if Mars bought Nestle or other way round they'd make one, but doubt it.

Wonder if melting a caramac and using is to cover a twix would work.
Nade: (regular versions only) - Kit Kat or Twix?

Show your fellow sweaty the truth!
Topher wrote:Yes. But that's not saying a lot, I could say anything that Kit Kat has not yet made would be better than a Twix. Like a treacle sponge or something.

Should I have put the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags in there?

Treacle sponge is better than kit kats, twix and hobnobs combined.

Nade - kit kats are the way forward. You know this, I know this. Twix get all gunky (good word) and stuck between your teeth. Kit kats are a much cleaner biscuit.
By nade
Hmm, prefer a nice Twix over a KitKat tbh. My problem is I like caramel too much. However, the peanut KitKats are nice. And I did really like the Caramac Kitkats.

Starting to sound like i'm sitting on the fence... so i'll say Twix it is!
foot-loose wrote:Should I have put the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags in there?

I knew you were being sarcastic. I still liked to take the piss.

foot-loose wrote:Treacle sponge is better than kit kats, twix and hobnobs combined.

100% definitely agreed.

foot-loose wrote:Nade - kit kats are the way forward. You know this, I know this. Twix get all gunky (good word) and stuck between your teeth. Kit kats are a much cleaner biscuit.

Cleaner is not necessarily better.

nade wrote:Twix it is!

That's all we need to know.
nade wrote:This talk of a Caramac and Twix makes me think of making a Twix Caramac? Maybe oneday if Mars bought Nestle or other way round they'd make one, but doubt it.

Wonder if melting a caramac and using is to cover a twix would work.

What would it be called? Carawix? Twicamac?
Why would you do that? It would ruin the Twix. Might improve the Kit kat though.
By S4B
Zoot wrote:Good job they're not thinking of crossing a Twix and a Kit Kat..
(come on, it takes a bit of thinking but its there...)

??? Am I being very dense? I'm actually very good as a rule but I cannot spot that. Ohhh...........hang on............yeah there now 8O
It'd be bloody painful, mind you I don't have any but it'd still hurt.
So that'd be pretty much a different shaped Yorkie then.

Saturday show is up

And yes this is the original Uglybob, I am sure t[…]