The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
You sort it out s4b, I'll sign it.
mmm me I used to like Cadbury's Toffee Buttons :) but now it's gotta be fruit pastilles !!!!! or Sea Shells u know the choccy belgian variety !!!!! I hate Toffo's they remind me of the flat toffee things in Quality Street !
Toffee pennies were one of the best Quality Street.
I like the chocolate covered toffee sticks too. In fact, I like Quality Street. Roll on Christmas.
Thorntons toffee - and chocolates, come to that - is gorgeous. I love the chocolate covered toffee, and the treacle toffee and the liquorice toffee - not so keen on the brazil nut though.
WHAM bars. Now they made you screw your face up! Also fireballs, pack of three for 10p. If you were hard enough to keep one in your mouth for long enough you'd eventually get to the chewing gum in the middle. Personally I used to suck it for a bit and then put it in my blazer pocket!! Southern softie......
I love the hazelnut in caramel in Roses...yum! Miss those :(

Also miss - Maltesers, flakes, pear drops, cough candy twists, chocolate buttons (and chocolate buttons easter eggs - the best!)

I like coffee flavored chocolates, always have! I have moved on to chocolate covered coffee beans, and excellent "pick me up" ;)
My hubby figured out why it tastes so bad. They add something to it to stop it melting in hot areas of the states! After hearing that, it just confirmed for me that I should avoid it! However, I do love grasshopper cookies - yum!
Pleas tell me they don't have real grasshoppers in them.........

And yes this is the original Uglybob, I am sure t[…]