The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
Blue food? Can't think of any blue food - but blackcurrants are purple, and blackberries, and aubergines (well the outside anyway), and...and....and...I can't think of any more good purple foods.
Yudster wrote:Blue food? Can't think of any blue food

Blue Smarties and Blue Fruit Gums that they did for a while. Other than that, can't think of anything naturally blue. Plenty of drinks that are tho.
Blueberries are purple though.
By S4B
Console wrote:Blueberries. Blue Cheese. Blue Nun.

Blueberries = purple
Blue Nun = drink not food therefore drunk not eaten!
Blue Cheese = veins of greenish blue running through it ergo not food that is blue!
Fruit Flavoured Toffos? That's just wrong.

I'm a big fan of old skool sweets personally - Licqorice Torpedos, Sherbet Lemons and best of all - Pacers. Whatever happened to them?

So I take it no-one knows why Dave goes on about Toffos then :D
I used to like those white candy stick things and when we were really young, we'd pretend they were cigarettes.
If something is put in parentheses, does that mean that it is totally false? (Ha ha you're hilarious Viv.)
charlalottie wrote:What on earth are Pacers?

Ok. Starbrst used to be called Opal Fruits. There were also Opal Mints - same size and shape as Opal Fruits (Starburst) but white, and mint flavoured. Very very yummy. They underwent rebranding to Pacers, and at the same time changed from being plain white to being white with green stripes. Still very yummy. I miss them.
I'm reasonably sure, if it's the same company as Starburst, that it will be Masterfoods.
So is Wispa back? They were brilliant, where are they?
Me too. I can somemes get something called Spearmint Chews (imaginative name, eh?), which are delicious, but not as good as Pacers. I get Pacer withdrawals every time I see a Celtic game.
S4B wrote:
Topher wrote:I'm reasonably sure, if it's the same company as Starburst, that it will be Masterfoods.

Right so we get on to masterfoods and set up an online petition! I love(d) pacers!

We? You can, I'm not even that keen on mint.

Saturday show is up

And yes this is the original Uglybob, I am sure t[…]