The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
You might have trouble doing both!
I don't get the Mars bar thing. I just find them boring and I can't be bothered to finish them. I may have said that before.

I prefer proper sweets to chocolate anyway.
Yeah its true about Mars bars, just seeing the 'Giant' ones makes me feel ill anyway, but every cloud has a silver lining and this comes in the form of ice cream Mars bars, its completely the opposite with those, I can't seem to get enough. Oh, and Snickers is all fine with me, ice cream or not.
Someone referred to Snickers as a Marathon the other day.

That's like going to a Ford dealership and asking for a Capri.
By Zoot
Have you noticed that the 'Minstrel' things you get in a bag of revels are so much nicer than normal Minstrels?
Why don't they just make them Minstrels?
Topher wrote:Someone referred to Snickers as a Marathon the other day.

That's like going to a Ford dealership and asking for a Capri.

How? What are Ford currently producing which is exactly the same as a Capri (only slightly smaller) but with a different name?
Is it? How? It's not what he said, he said something else, and there's only so much double-think/bluff I can register at any given time. Don't call me Muppet, you gay Scottish sofa.

Damn, none of those things are insulting. Give me time.
Marathon don't exist any more. Neither do Capri. Snickers replaced Marathon. Something very similar to a Capri replaced the Capri (no idea what - out of my depth here). Hence Tophers point makes sense.

Yer both muppets.
foot-loose wrote:Marathon don't exist any more. Neither do Capri. Snickers replaced Marathon. Something very similar to a Capri replaced the Capri (no idea what - out of my depth here). Hence Tophers point makes sense.

Yer both muppets.

Marathon was rebranded, not discontinued. Snickers is exactly the same product, with a different name. Ford produced the Probe for a little while after the demise of the Capri, but even that is no longer available. There is no directly comparable Ford in production at the moment.

YOU'RE a muppet.
foot-loose wrote:Ballbag just admitted to me in the chat that he thought you and him were wrong but he wants in your pants so thats why he is agreeing with you...

*runs away*

Foots just admitted to me in the chat room that he's actually straight, and that the only reason he keeps up this facade is to get it on with me because he just can't resist.

*runs away*
I know loads of people who have (more than likely) never met you and use it.

Saturday show is up

And yes this is the original Uglybob, I am sure t[…]