The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
Can you still get Toffos? I remember the flavoured ones too, you could get mint toffos, and liquorice too. I think you could get blackcurrant flavour toffos as well - in fact there was a fruit variety pack. Toffos were the business.
ahh Werthers. They even do a soft chewy version of Werthers now, which to me seems to be against the point. I also liked toffo, but not the mint or liquorice ones.
I am now craving the fruit toffos. Madness. But I'm sure I haven't actually seen Toffos, the proper long packs, for ages. Maybe I'm just unobservant.
Wine gums are ok. I never liked Rowntrees Fruit Gums though. Too sharp, and hard, and stick to you teeth. Midget Gems are better.

For some reason I have been wanting Dolly Mixture all day today. Its like I woke up this morning and all of a sudden I'm six years old.
By S4B
Yudster wrote:Wine gums are ok. I never liked Rowntrees Fruit Gums though. Too sharp, and hard, and stick to you teeth. Midget Gems are better.

For some reason I have been wanting Dolly Mixture all day today. Its like I woke up this morning and all of a sudden I'm six years old.

Now I want Dolly Mixture although I don't like the jelly ones, if I pick them out can I send them to you Yuds?

And Banana toffos were the best!
I'll take your jelly dolly mixtures, you can have my pink and white ones in return. Well, some of them anyway, theres never so many jellies as pink and whites.
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:Fizzy Cola bottles.

mmmmmmm cola.

Bit too tangy for my liking, don't like tangy sweets like those little flying saucers and anything with sherbet. Parma Violets however are quite possibly my favourite sweets and the first ones I go for in those big packs of assorted sweets you can get.
S4B wrote:Ewww Parma Violets smell like grandmas!

Ever smelt the contents of a bag of Haribo? They stink to high heaven! Do like the taste though.

But yeah those above comments are pretty typical, I find, of most people with regards to the Parmas and consequently often isolate me in sweet terms. Revels are another of my faves, each and every single one of them. Even the coffee ones. :D
Haribo is great.

I may have said this before, but I just don't see the point in revels. If I want Maltesers, I'll get a bag, if I want coffee covered in chocolate (which I would never want) I'm sure I could get a bag of them too. Too much risk involved.
Topher wrote:Haribo is great.

I may have said this before, but I just don't see the point in revels. If I want Maltesers, I'll get a bag, if I want coffee covered in chocolate (which I would never want) I'm sure I could get a bag of them too. Too much risk involved.

Risk tastes nice sometimes.